About 3 weeks away. Who`s goibg to get it?
And does anyone want to play me online in 08?

About 3 weeks away. Who`s goibg to get it?
And does anyone want to play me online in 08?
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
Call me when you get it, it was a pleasure getting my copy for free last year. 6 games in a row at $10 dollars a game, how sweet it is.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I have had mine on pre-order for about a week or so. Normally I don't pre-order mine I just take my chances and see if I can't pick it up at G2K or Wal-Mart the day it comes out. Sometimes that back fires and you miss out on that shipment.
The reason for the pre-order, a buddy of mine last year got his copy a day before it even hit stores. Knowing my luck, it will be about 2-3 days late this year.
Either way, can't wait! I downloaded the demo at the Playstation Store and have played LSU vs tOSU for about the past week and it should be very nice.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I'll probably have mine the day after it comes out. Anyone getting it for the 360?
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Hey Zebra, are we having a tournament again? Be a shame to break the long standing tradition.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
What have you guys noticed that makes 09 stand out most from 08?
Officially retired
Bookmarks